Accessibility User's Guide
The main template content of the website is divided into four areas, they are:
- Top Main Menu Area
- Central Main Content
- Right Side Quick Links Area
- Lower Footer Menu Area
- Alt+U：Top Main Menu Area
- Alt+C：CentralMain Content
- Alt+R：Right Side Quick Links Area
- Alt+B：Lower Footer Menu Area
Tab navigation sequence and hidden block operations other than tabs:
- From the top main menu area above, go to the sub menu area on the left, move to the central main content area, and finally move to the lower footer menu area.
- Shift+Tab：back to the previous link.
- The main menu drop-down block is preset to be hidden, you must press Enter key to open the drop-down block, after opening, you can press ESC to close the drop-down block.
- The sub menu area is preset to be hidden, you must press the Enter key to open the menu, after opening, you can press ESC to close the menu.
- When the pop light box is opened, you can press the ESC key to close the light box.
Left tab keyboard operation instructions:
- When the focus enters the tabs, use the left/right, or up/down arrow keys of the keyboard to navigate back and forth through the various tabs (left or top to move to the previous, right or down to the next)
- When the tab is selected, use the Tab key on the keyboard to move the selected tab focus to its corresponding content
Homepage slide banners keyboard operation instructions:
- When the focus goes to the homepage slide banners, use Tab or Shift+Tab to convert the carousel. Use the Enter key to open the link.